NHS awards Surgitrac UK Ophthalmology packs tender
This is Surgitrac UK’s third successful NHS tender appointment of 2018. Other recent tender wins include:
- NHS National Services Scotland Framework agreement NP5004/1, Lot three provision of Viscoelastics.
- East Midlands Pharmacy Collaborative (EMPC) Framework Agreement for the provision of Viscoelastic – Ref: D82.D49.396.
The Trust’s rigorous tender process requires suppliers to meet the strictest standards of the National Health Service (NHS).
Typically, suppliers must demonstrate, that manufacturing processes also meet standards, including the Ethical Trading Initiative’s ETI base code.
Surgitrac Instruments is a leading manufacturer of ophthalmic instruments and procedure packs.
Its Chinese, manufacturing site is ISO 13485:2016.
Surgitrac Instruments UK is ISO 13485: 2003 and IEN SO 13485:2012 certified.
- Quality assured, CE marked products manufactured to internationally recognised standards.
- Transparency in ist supply chain, no forced, or child labour is used during manufacturing.
- A continuous supply of products, due to its capacity to manufacture millions of instruments each year.
- Any combination of instruments as a custom-made, procedure packs.
- 24 years’ experience of selling to the NHS.
Tender appointment relates to OJEU Reference: 2017/S 121-244728
Click here to contact Surgitrac Instruments about how it can help you to move towards single use instruments, and procedure packs for ophthalmic procedures.