HSC Business Services Organisation (BSO) awards Surgitrac UK Ophthalmic devices two year contract following procurement process.
In this EU open tender, Surgitrac® Instruments UK, scored 100% in the evaluation process, against all seven criteria including compliance and quality.
HSC BSO invited tender bids from suppliers, to provide ophthalmic specific devices, on behalf of five trust in Northern Ireland, these are:
Belfast, Northern, Southern, South Eastern and West HSC Trusts.
Surgitrac Instruments is a leading manufacturer of ophthalmic instruments and procedure packs.
- Quality assured, CE marked products manufactured to internationally recognised standards.
- Transparency in its supply chain, no forced, or child labour is used during manufacturing.
- A continuous supply of products, due to its capacity to manufacture millions of instruments each year.
- Any combination of instruments as a custom-made, procedure packs.
- 24 years’ experience of selling to the NHS.
- ISO 13485:2016 certified manufacturing facilities.
- ISO 13485: 2003 and EN ISO 13485:2016 certified UK operational UK facility.
Tender appointment relates to: tender 1269535 Single-use surgical instrumentation Lot 2: Ophthalmic specific devices.
HSC BSO provides a broad range of regional business support functions and specialist professional services to the health and social care sector in Northern Ireland.
For more information contact Surgitrac’s representative in Northern Ireland Sean Mockett 07769 712 022
Click here to contact Surgitrac Instruments about how it can help you to move towards single use instruments, and procedure packs.